๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۩۞۩ _- The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz -_ ๑۩۞۩ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۞๑
Main | Super Cracker V3.0.1 - Forum | Registration | Login
۩۞۩----Im Proud To Be a Filipino----۩۞۩* ۩۞۩-----WelCoMe To YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE-----۩۞۩---Yahoo Booters---۩۞۩---Voice Software---۩۞۩ Yahoo Tools ۩۞۩---Free Software---۩۞۩---Please Read Forum Rules Before Posting---۩۞۩---Donate and Support for YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE - So That You can Get Unlimited Vip Softs @ Socks @ Proxies for Cracking for Free.......... ۩۞۩ ........And Put your All efforts To Make YAH-ALLIED-CLAN Family Bigger And Larger........۩۞۩ .Thank u For Visit us- .. .....۩۞۩ Owner ۩۞۩ .۩۞۩.Mr:vipr@ ۩۞۩۩۞۩ M0nzter.۩۞۩.
 photo z8games41112_zpsf8f07d29.jpg

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » YAHOO STUFF » ۩۞۩---YAHOO CRACKED---۩۞۩ » Super Cracker V3.0.1
Super Cracker V3.0.1
vipr@sys----king----adminDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 8:26 PM | Message # 1
admin-----king
Group: ADMINiSTRATOR----KING----
Awards: 8
again another craked by our craker mr siadar

DOWNLOAD HERE BY ADMIN-----------------KING

cool cool cool

numisirowDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 3:49 PM | Message # 2
Group: GUESTS

I've always been a loser but I've never realized it until a few years ago. Never was good with people, and until very late in life I thought the only way to make friends and please people was to do and be everything they wanted us to. I shaped my personality on that of those I wanted to be friends with. I wasn't myself. So I was bullied, beaten, mocked, taken advantage of and such.

Then there were the parental units. Work took them away a lot, and the little time we spent together was them saying constantly I behaved like a lunatic and if I didn't behave properly I was to be commited to an institution. What a great thing to say to a child, right? My whole family, though small, started to see me this way. I was the crazy one, the child that never said anything that made sense, the child who always had to be watched lest he break, stole or severely damaged anything. Well, movin' on...

Let's see...School: Check; Parents/Family: Check; Work - Check my other story "damned if you do..."; That leaves married life.

I don't have to tell you about my love life, use your imagination under these circumstances. I met my future wife and eight years later we got married. Best and fastest day of my entire life. I later found out that my marriage isn't a partnership, but a domination. She's the dominating one, I'm the dominated one.

So at this point I really start thinking like that famous Demotivator poster with the picture of a sinking ship that says «It may be that your goal in life is to serve as a warning to others.». I looked around and realized that no one respected me, people saw me as a child of 5 in a 30 year-old body, the lunatic mad prankster who never took anything seriously and never did anything right. I had one last chance to prove myself to the world: to have children of my own, to make others around me see that I too could make something right, something beautiful. Then the Doctor told me I couldn't have children. I was sterile. No chance in Hell.

Miami MarketingDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-12, 0:58 AM | Message # 3
Group: GUESTS

As we appeal to the very best Search Engine Optimization for the clients, a DigitalPoint associate. Anybody searching for severe Search Engine Optimisation in Miami, contact us instantly. Online marketing encompasses conversion fee optimization, internet site style, popularity administration, marketing, social media marketing and SEO. Let's get started. Our business knowledge is in logo plan, technological writing, evident technique, and business legislation. But that's not absolutely all we do.

Visit us: <a href="http://www.trafficshares.com">Miami Search Engine Optimization</a>

Forum » YAHOO STUFF » ۩۞۩---YAHOO CRACKED---۩۞۩ » Super Cracker V3.0.1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Locations of Site Visitors
Copyright BY: The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz
YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE