๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۩۞۩ _- The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz -_ ๑۩۞۩ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۞๑
Main | me - Forum | Registration | Login
۩۞۩----Im Proud To Be a Filipino----۩۞۩* ۩۞۩-----WelCoMe To YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE-----۩۞۩---Yahoo Booters---۩۞۩---Voice Software---۩۞۩ Yahoo Tools ۩۞۩---Free Software---۩۞۩---Please Read Forum Rules Before Posting---۩۞۩---Donate and Support for YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE - So That You can Get Unlimited Vip Softs @ Socks @ Proxies for Cracking for Free.......... ۩۞۩ ........And Put your All efforts To Make YAH-ALLIED-CLAN Family Bigger And Larger........۩۞۩ .Thank u For Visit us- .. .....۩۞۩ Owner ۩۞۩ .۩۞۩.Mr:vipr@ ۩۞۩۩۞۩ M0nzter.۩۞۩.
 photo z8games41112_zpsf8f07d29.jpg

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » INTRODUCE YOUR SELF HERE » ۩۞۩---INTRODUCTION---۩۞۩ » me
me
VIPR@Date: Thursday, 2010-04-22, 10:19 PM | Message # 1
Co------Admin
Group: ADMINiSTRATOR----KING----
Awards: 6
angry biggrin cool happy cry dry smile sad surprised wink wacko tongue

blugzzzDate: Friday, 2010-04-23, 4:16 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: MODERATOR
Awards: 1
kaloka bakit pag kmi ang nagpost di ngbabago ang kulay ng font.....d q tuloy makita kulay ko...lol...pano nga b mr. administrator?

Added (2010-04-23, 4:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------

i think there's no need for me to go further on introducing myself here...let's just enjoy our company in this site, where we can share our own opinions and knowledge of what we understand on the world of internet... where all of us were enjoying and can communicate aside from the fact that some of us never seen and met yet personally but distance is never a problem for us to have good friendship. So let's all be thankful that all of us were here...enjoying what we wanted to do that we can't do outside the computer world...exploring different ideas, friendship can be found....and thanks for the administrator who invite me here....

blugzzz

VIPR@Date: Wednesday, 2010-04-28, 1:19 PM | Message # 3
Co------Admin
Group: ADMINiSTRATOR----KING----
Awards: 6
turuan ko kayo

GuestDate: Saturday, 2014-06-07, 11:24 AM | Message # 4
Group: GUESTS

This site is like a clossroam, except I don't hate it. lol

Forum » INTRODUCE YOUR SELF HERE » ۩۞۩---INTRODUCTION---۩۞۩ » me
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Locations of Site Visitors
Copyright BY: The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz
YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE