๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۩۞۩ _- The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz -_ ๑۩۞۩ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ ๑۞๑
Main | What Are Socks - Forum | Registration | Login
۩۞۩----Im Proud To Be a Filipino----۩۞۩* ۩۞۩-----WelCoMe To YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE-----۩۞۩---Yahoo Booters---۩۞۩---Voice Software---۩۞۩ Yahoo Tools ۩۞۩---Free Software---۩۞۩---Please Read Forum Rules Before Posting---۩۞۩---Donate and Support for YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE - So That You can Get Unlimited Vip Softs @ Socks @ Proxies for Cracking for Free.......... ۩۞۩ ........And Put your All efforts To Make YAH-ALLIED-CLAN Family Bigger And Larger........۩۞۩ .Thank u For Visit us- .. .....۩۞۩ Owner ۩۞۩ .۩۞۩.Mr:vipr@ ۩۞۩۩۞۩ M0nzter.۩۞۩.
 photo z8games41112_zpsf8f07d29.jpg

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » PROXY SECTION » ๑۞๑๑۞๑---SOCKS PROXY---๑۞๑๑۞๑ » What Are Socks
What Are Socks
vipr@sys----king----adminDate: Monday, 2011-01-10, 1:22 AM | Message # 1
admin-----king
Group: ADMINiSTRATOR----KING----
Awards: 8
What Are Socks

SOCKS is an Internet protocol that facilitates the routing of network packets between client–server applications via a proxy server.

OR

SOCKS is a network protocol designed to allow clients to communicate with Internet servers through firewalls. SOCKS is typically implemented on proxy servers. It is supported as a proxy configuration option in popular Web browsers and instant messaging programs. SOCKS can also be found in some VPN implementations.

Multiple versions of the SOCKS protocol exist including SOCKS v4 and SOCKS v5. SOCKS v4 uses TCP as a transport, while SOCKS v5 also supports UDP.

What is UDP ?????? UDP (User Datagram Protocol) is a simple OSI transport layer protocol for client/server network applications based on Internet Protocol (IP). UDP is the main alternative to TCP and one of the oldest network protocols in existence, introduced in 1980.

UDP is often used in videoconferencing applications or computer games specially tuned for real-time performance. To achieve higher performance, the protocol allows individual packets to be dropped (with no retries) and UDP packets to be received in a different order than they were sent as dictated by the application.)

SOCKS4 Server for proxying IP-based services over a firewall

SOCKS4-Clients: Socks4 enabled clients as rtelnet, rftp, ... This is version 4.3 of SOCKS, a package that allows Unix hosts behind a firewall to gain full access to the internet without requiring direct IP reachability. It does require a SOCKS server program being run on a hosts that can communicate directly to hosts behind the firewall as well as hosts on the Internet at large.

What are Socks 5 Will Let You Know in Next Post ..................

Miami Website DesignDate: Sunday, 2013-11-17, 12:58 PM | Message # 2
Group: GUESTS

As we focus on the top Search Engine Optimisation for our clients, a DigitalPoint member. Anybody looking for critical Search Engine Optimisation in Miami, contact us instantly. On line marketing involves conversion fee seo, site style, popularity administration, advertising, social networking marketing and SEO. Let's get started. Our organization knowledge is in patent procedure, complex composing, corporate legislation, and hallmark coverage. But that's not totally all we do.

Visit us: <a href="http://www.trafficshares.com">Miami Website Design</a>

Added (2013-11-16, 1:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello everybody! I do want to ensure you are typical coming. Get to the Affiliate Circuit Convention this week and find me to talk company or simply straight marketing. I'm traveling in one day early.

Do not just forget about Mitchells and Jareds talks. And come to the Badgerball - I am going to be there! You could even see me performing some DJing wink

As a result of most of the affiliate advertising convention and <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63dF81OGvQ">Affiliate Marketing</a> sponsors and I hope to see you there!

Added (2013-11-17, 8:17 AM)
Hey everybody else! I wish to make sure you are all coming. Arrive at the Affiliate Circuit Convention this week and find me to speak company or simply straight marketing. I'm flying in a day early.

Do not just forget about Mitchells and Jareds talks. And come to the Badgerball - I'm likely to be there! You might even see me performing some DJing wink

Due to most of the affiliate marketing convention and <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63dF81OGvQ">Affiliate Marketing</a> sponsors and I hope to see you there!

Added (2013-11-17, 12:58 PM)
Hey every one! I want to be sure you are typical coming. Reach the Affiliate Circuit Convention this week and find me to talk company or perhaps straight marketing. I am traveling in one day early.

Do not forget about Jareds and Mitchells discussions. And come to the Badgerball - I'm likely to be there! You might even see me doing some DJing wink

Because of most of the affiliate marketing convention and <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63dF81OGvQ">Affiliate Marketing Conference</a> sponsors and I am hoping to see you there!

SeoProxkicDate: Sunday, 2015-04-05, 8:55 PM | Message # 3
Group: GUESTS

Hey guys so I never really contributed to the community so here is a list of some free anonymous proxies smile

http://proxies4google.com/free-proxy-list/

Forum » PROXY SECTION » ๑۞๑๑۞๑---SOCKS PROXY---๑۞๑๑۞๑ » What Are Socks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Locations of Site Visitors
Copyright BY: The Coderz Inc.. V!pr@K!ngz © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz
YAH-ALLIED-CLAN SITE